In-Person/Blended Learning Begins Thursday, October 1st: ***Please read this entire message***
All students who signed up for Full Remote Learning, continue with Remote Learning and do not report to the school building.
Want to sign up for FULL Remote Learning? Complete the Learning Preference Survey
Students who will be coming for in-person/blended learning report at 8:30 AM as follows:
Group B (Last Names K-Z): Reports on Thursday, October 1 and Friday, October 2
Group A (Last Names A-J): Reports on Monday, October 5, Tuesday, October 6, and Wednesday, October 7th
Check our website calendar for reporting dates.
Students coming into the building MUST adhere to the following:
* Wear a face mask at all times covering your nose and mouth. Masks with vents or masks that are inappropriate for school are not permitted. If students need a mask, one will be provided.
* Maintain social distance requirements.
* Complete a health screening daily before entry. The health screening can be done on a mobile device by going to this site: NYCDOE HEALTH SCREENING
* Complete temperature screening upon entry.
* Sanitize upon entering and exiting classrooms.
* Participate in random COVID19 testing, with parental consent.